This is sadly an apologetic message mainly from admin Becca. Aerie has been out of town and will be gone for a little while longer. I got busy and sad tracked and lost activity sadly, but I swear ill be on tomorrow.
As for the main, ill be updating anything that needs updating and promoting the rp as well.
Sorry for being absent again everyone but ill get this rp rolling again, promise.
1. To behave in a way that isn’t normal or near expectations
"A song that defines your character: Running away and hiding with you, I never thought they’d get me here. Not knowing you’d change from just one bite, I fought them all off just to hold you close and tight." -Early Sunsets Over Monroeville by My Chemical Romance
Greyson Fitch Tibet | 29 | November 8th | (Freelancing) Hunter| FC: Andrew Scott
- Greyson was born to a non-hunter family, oblivious to the supernatural, living in Ashton, Nebraska. With two straight-A older siblings, Greyson was met with high expectations by his parents. These expectations were met until he reached high school.
- Greyson began losing focus in school and his grades began to drop. With such a negative change of academic pace, Greyson’s father would lose his temper. With every report card, Greyson could expect a proper beating. His bruises became more difficult to hide. One day in freshman year, the bruises caught the eye of Greyson’s fellow classmate, Abigail Winters. But instead of pointing and laughing, she hugged him. Greyson had finally found a friend.
- Abigail would always find the time to talk with him during class, and soon they were close enough to seem as if they had known each other for years. However, there was one secret Abigail had not shared.
- It was not until sophomore year she had worked up the courage to tell Greyson that she was a hunter. But just like she had accepted the abused Greyson, he accepted her way of life. Anxious to get away from his cookie cutter family, he begged Abigail to teach him the ways of hunting. Abigail called upon her family’s blessed angel, Muriel, and was granted permission to train Greyson. He was welcome in the Winters home and treated as warmly as one of their own.
- The two teens began intense training sessions, forcing the diligent Greyson through many grueling trials. Finally, he as ready for his first hunt. He accompanied Abigail on her search for a Dark Sorcerer that had been terrorizing a nearby town. Abigail as impressed to see Greyson kill the Sorcerer with expert precision.
- They began working as a team, always by the other’s side on hunts. This continued through high school, up until a December night in senior year. On a hunt for a single troublesome vampire, they were jumped by an entire coven. Abigail was gravely injured and Greyson had no choice but to escape without her, leaving his best friend to die in the forest. After hearing the news of their beloved daughter’s death, the Winters family cut ties with Greyson, blaming her demise on his abandonment.
- That night, Greyson left Ashton and forged himself a new life. Driven near insane by the death of Abigail, he abandoned the laws of being a hunter and swore to himself to kill any vampire he crossed, troublesome or not. He is no longer the talented, bright-eyed boy of Ashton. Greyson is a mad fugitive, thirsty to shed the blood of every vampire. But as far as any Wirrawee citizen knows, he’s nothing more than the sweet young man who recently moved in. Surely such a kind boy couldn’t cause any trouble in town.
Greyson is friends with Eden Warsaw and enemies with all vampires.
GREYSON IS TAKEN.
Spirited | [spir-i-tid]
1. having or showing mettle, courage, vigor, liveliness, etc.
Angela Claire Bezak |Twenty Six | November 17th | Earth Elemental
- Born in Indiana to a single mother, Angie had a fairly rocky childhood. Growing up with a mother suffering from depression was no easy feat, and school quickly fell by the wayside as Angie focused more on her magic and what it could do for her. By the time she was eleven, Angie had fallen behind two grades, and often spent her days at home cultivating her garden that was tucked away on the seldom-used balcony of their apartment. Herbs, spices, and marijuana were her favorite grows, and she never lost a single plant during the seasons as she tweaked her own abilities.
- Ava Bezak struggled to teach her daughter the importance of being good and truthful, and tried to have Angie work towards the promise of immortality. Immortality, though, is a hard concept for a twelve year to understand, and Angie spent little time worrying about it. By the time the girl hit thirteen, her mother had given up hope and did the only thing she could think of - She sent her young daughter to live with her brother, Emerson Bezak, who had earned his own immortality years before.
- Angie moved to Wirrawee, and in with her Uncle Emerson. She was put back in school, where she was expected to excel academically while spending her time at home training and working towards immortality. Stubborn as she was, however, Angie often ditched her classes and spent her days in the forests where she would play with the plants there, growing trees into works of art and coaxing vines into thick walls. She would often sleep in her organic creations, always trying to find new ways to express herself through her ability.
- The years passed, and Angela missed her chance at eternal life. Not that she cared, per se. She was living, which was a gift in itself. Angie found herself at peace with her spirituality, and although she didn’t prove herself to be very good, she was adament that her actions hurt no one. She had an issue with authority, and she dropped out of high school when she was sixteen. Instead, Angie would trek into the woods and hide from her uncle for weeks as she studied and taught herself everything she would need to know in order to get her GED. Self-reliant and clever, she received her GED in no time and worked to open a plant nursery in Wirrawee.
- By eighteen, Angie was a small-business owner, and Mighty Vine became the first and only plant nursery in town.
- Now twenty-six, Angie’s earlier life choices are beginning to weigh on her as she watches the townspeople around her age, while her uncle remains the same. Unwilling to admit she regrets her decisions, she has developed a self-destructive side. Spending her days at work, where she submerges herself in plants and solitude, she finishes her nights off at Stitches. A regular at the local bar, she can often be found in the corner booth with a drink in one hand and a cigarette in the other. Despite her callousness, Angie is still prone to one-night stands with almost any man who will buy her a drink.
Relationships: Emerson Bezak’s niece, her mother was his sister, Ava.
ANGIE IS TAKEN
Do you have an updated app count?
There’s one app in right now! I shall post acceptances soon!
Hey, guys. Sorry for my (Admin Aerie’s) lack of activity, these days! I have a vacation coming up but I’m going to try to get on as much as I can, and after vacation I’ll be back! Let’s all give a big hand to Admin Becca for being the trooper of the rp. Seriously. She rocks.
I’ll be creating new bio picture’s (bc too lazy for the other ones) and whatnot in the next few days. Thank you guys for sticking to the rp!
So here’s the deal….
As you can see our main kind of got hacked. Were working to fix it and put everything back in order, but it may take a while. For now though, please bear with us. everyone can continue rping of course and all that Jazz!