- Showing strong feeling; forceful, passionate, or intense.
"I’ll drink what you leak and I’ll smoke what you sigh straight across the room with a look in your eye." - My Medicine by The Pretty Reckless.
Lilith | Unknown | The day the Earth began | Both Human and Demon, in her own right. | FC: Rose Byrne.
- To write out her whole life so far would be shorter than the biography’s of any angel, but hers would still be long so far as any being on Earth is concerned. Joined at the back with Adam at birth, demanding her equality, she was denied and separated herself from him soon after. (After all, there was a time when he called for sexual dominance over her; something she was furiously against.) Due to the lack of equality received from Adam and the God above, Lilith strayed from her path. It wasn’t hard to, considering the hand she was offered.
- Fornication (after having dealt with the Talmudic angel Samael, what a dead fuck he was) was a curious matter with Lucifer. He gave her sight and showed her the way to her eternal being.
- Easily respecting of the man, she was taken under his wing, though she never found herself fearing him. He was simply the man she would look up to forever more, respect, and occasionally lust after; the lust was never certain, though, as he got bored of her and she occasionally found much more fun in luring men to their imminent deaths. She could play with her food before she attacked- there was no shame in that, in her eyes.
- Revenge, though, had always been something she’d handled with difficult grudges. While easy to hold against the Lord above and her darling Adam, she never did dare to ruin him- he didn’t deserve her anger, only death in its own self. When the only man she could ever respect dragged Adam and Eve into sight, into the world of temptation and unhappiness that surrounded them, she smiled. Their damned souls were all that she could ever ask for- until she saw them go on with their lives to procreate and provide the world with an incestuous race. The incest was amusing, but the fact that they began to further humans on Earth infuriated her. Her children deserved the hearth, a land of their own both above and below the human land, her first children… Whom God took from her. Lo and behold, her fury and wrath began.
- And Hell hath no wrath like a mothers fury.
- She took to ignoring the demons she once prodded and poked in Hell unless they would submit to her, preferring to stalk Earth in the night, bringing upon the rumors of many religions that she was the ‘Demon of the Night.’ It was her own form of getting back at Adam and Lord Almighty, producing demon children with the human men that were soon killed after, and strangling the children she found to be too beautiful for the world. Boys were the apple of her eye in such situations; her misandry was not to be mistaken, though. Only the male, human babies infuriated her. The only times she bothered to truly kidnap the newborns was when they were blind, deformed, lost or pretty little girls she wanted to possess; she became their mother and showed them what exactly Lucifer could do for them, raising them into immortality in Hell. (Those who disobeyed were thrown in some pit belonging to the Greeks; she never bothered to learn the name.)
- Times went on and again she struck, though it slowly became less frequent once she began to focus her time on playing watcher of the Underworld. Her love went into the purely demon children, into the girls she was able to raise, the ones who stood their ground against the men- if anything, it was pure entertainment for herself. While not ‘direct royalty’ of Hell unlike many others, she did indulge in a lifestyle carried by men she found unworthy of the land provided to them after death. They were her servants, at best.
- She became an informant for Lucifer while he was away, often fighting with the borderline sadist of a human he kept dear to him named Jeff. (It was amusing, to see a human assume such a being of immense power could choose him over herself, both immortal human and demon in her own right.)
- While she does keep well to the myths upon her name these days, she hasn’t been too around. The advancements of the world above has never interested her, but rather, the people produced from such a place.. Until she began to hear about a place that brought on quite a bit of sin, a place where her children were getting killed, much to her annoyance. She scoped the area out for a good few days before finding that the murderous little town was nothing more than normal, and completely against ‘the Lords’ teachings.
- The best part was that she hadn’t been out into the world in a long time, and what better way to make a comeback than to appear on God’s Earth, in the town that contradicted all his precious followers knew?
Lilith has a lustful, though often wavering, relationship with Lucifer. She is at odds with Samael. She is enemies with all other angels.
LILITH IS TAKEN